Thursday, June 10, 2010

TAG!!! YOU ARE IT!!!

Hey everyone!!! I have just recieved the Tag challenge from BLINGALICIOUS (hope i spelled your name right...) Here are the rules:

You have to answer all of these questions once you get the tag.
Once you do this, make up your own questions and add it to the tag.
Then pass it on to 1 person.
The person who you pass it on to will do the same thing as well as answer your question. And then it goes ON and ON!
You have to mention the people who have gotton the tag before you so that you dont give it to one person twice. Unlesws you are the first person who got this tag.

1. How old were you when you had your first crush?
I think I was 5... Ya
2.What's the weirdest thing that has ever happened to you?
I got to school, this guy I liked, i was 5, comes up and says, do you want to play with me. So I say ya, and at that time, I pee in my pants a little!!! YA...
3. Lead guitarist or Lead singer?
Lead singer
4.What is your fav. fav. TV show?
Glee!!!
5.Dog or Dragon?
Dragon-dog!!! AWSOME RIGHT???

My new questions are:
6. Funniest joke you ever heard?
7. Worst grade evar?

I tag the amazing EMIKO!!!!
IF YOU ARE READING THIS EMIKO!!! ALL I CAN SAY IS...................................................... TAG!!!!
Have fun!!!

4 comments:

  1. wow! thats SUCH a cool tag! check out my blog post 2moz for the awardz (yes, more than one!) i have for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THATNKS A BUNCH!!! btw, the award on my other blog goes to you!!! and any other person who is following my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im sooo happy your doing my tag. I followed this blog is really cool. Would you like me to advertise this blog for you??? Oh! and whodoes the award go too????

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you want, advertising is always welcome. I also have awards for you, just ceck my other blog out.

    ReplyDelete