Thursday, July 22, 2010

Gosh!!!

Well, either nobody has checked blogger in the past week, or my blog really stinks. I have had no comments about the stories, and, truthfully, I AM a bit surprised.

But oh well, I guess I will have to get used to it. I am going to be leaving tomorrow for my summer vacation, so don't expect many post, even maybe none at all.

I just wanted to say that if you wanted to comment for anything, as long as it's not mean, then PLEASE leave a comment!!!!! I am probably sounding a little desperate, but it's true, I am... Oh well,n I'll just sound desperate alone then, if this is the rate that people look at my blog... *sigh, sigh, and one more sigh...*

Okay then you guys, bahbye!!!

6 comments:

  1. hey, really cool blog
    ( i was browsing through the net and found ur blog from blingicious comment)

    too bad she's leaving huh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss your posts! I hope you're enjoying summer vacation :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. bo, you should check out my main blog
    intothewild-loulou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh..um..I'm not that great at making up titles for stories..I tend to get them AFTER I write the story..sorry. :(

    Love your blog, though ^^
    x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thx ace-of-aoife! That's my prob too, thats why i need help, I'll follow your blog right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh..clarinate?
    That's cool..is it hard to play? :)

    ReplyDelete