Thursday, August 12, 2010

The story of the lone waffle

since no one has given any titles, I am going to use this one that just came to me. So here goes:

There once was a sad little waffle, all alone,in the little waffle container. His life dream was to get eaten, cause that's what all waffles dream of. But nothing ever happened, since he was a waffle, and they aren't known for doing much. So he sat around, and started a hobby, dust collecting! He would just stay where he was ( he didn't really have a choice) and then he would wait for the dust to come to him, and then he would trap then in A little dust holding cage. He was feeling happier than before with all of his new dust buddies, and thought that maybe getting eaten was not such a good idea. But then one day, the dust stopped coming... Why you may ask? That is what i asking you! Please leave a comment telling me why the dust stopped and i will finish the story some other time!
PLEASE!!! You guys are the last hope for this poor little guy...
HELP HIM...
please...


Waffle: Please help, thank you! :'/

6 comments:

  1. The dust stopped coming cos the new swiffer that locks in dust and it good for allergies came and took all the dust away. haha mean swiffer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! my random idea was accepted my the story master! I feel priviledged (I spelled that wrong didn't I?)
    Well, anyways,
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont know how that is spelled, but i like that story master thing!!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an idea for your next story. Get ready cos it's random. It's a snail that goes to the moon on a turquoise spaceship and finds a wedge of gouda cheese. What he does with that cheese is up to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that has to be the cutest waffle i've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete