
So as many people may know, there is a 3 day weekend this week. It will be a great chance for me to relax after what happened today. This morning at school was fine. Then it kinda went wrong at lunch. I had to go to an extra band rehersal at lunch. ( I play the clarinet.) I had to convince my friends to come, and it's a good thing, because she got mad at a few people. ALthought my best friend thought that our teacher wouyld not have cared about her absence. Onmce we got to the bandroom, We had about 20 min of rehersal time. Sadly, or maybe not, we spent 15 of the minutes talking about our songs and the people who were not here. So, in the end, we only had, litterally, 3 minutes of rehersal... SO ya, worst time management evar... :<>
Then we had to do the dreaded.. RUN-O-THON. I was happy though because I managed to run 8 laps in 20 min. Which is nothing compared to the winner of the day who ran 17!!!!! Once our running was over, we just cheered and I hung out with my budders (Ya, so cool that we even have a name for ourselves) Once everyone was done, we had popsicals!!!!! (or as some people call them: ICE LOLLIES. It fits better with my title) And that is pretty much the whole rest of the afternoon. So... ya. Oh, and I raised about $112 for the charity "Child Focus" which is a pretty good amount of money. And now for the so ya... SOOOOO.... YA!
that's it! So.......................................................................................................................................................
BYE-BYE BUDDERS (And any other people who are on my blog!!!!!)
BYE-BYE BUDDERS (And any other people who are on my blog!!!!!)
I'm also in my school band! I play percussion which involves: the triangle, tambourine, glock., etc! I also play guitar and piano and might start drums!
ReplyDeleteThat is cool!!! I kinda sorta know how to play guitar and know how to play drums decently!!!
ReplyDelete