we had gone to Paris to go see a rugby final; Toulouse!!! against Biaritz :(. It took place at the stade de France so we had to park our car at St. Denis, which is not the best neighborghood in the world. We went to the stadium, met our frineds, and had a blast. We even won the H cup for the 4th time!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH. We were all so very happy, and we were getting near our car when we saw a bunch of glass on the ground near basically every car in the street. We started running, fearing the worst. Then, we saw people picking up glass from their window and that's when we saw our car, with a busted window, and a missing tv screen. ( we had a little screen so that us kids could watch the TV while we were driving about) There was glass everywhere. While my dad was picking away, I put my brother's sweater onto his seat so that he wouldn't cut open his behind. Then, we drove back home with a busted window. And boy was it cold.
The last thing that I am afraid of is staircases, but only at night. Now, mine are made of marble. so some of these may not apply, but I'll just give you the list that me and my brother made up:
- They creak, making it sound like someone is following you, and when you turn around, your shadow jumps out, or your reflection makes a scary face... BOOO!
- They can get very cold and you could loode the use of your toes. ( Very unlikely, but it COULD still happen.)
- They are pointy and could really hurt an unsuspecting foot.
That's about all we came up with, so leave a comment on why staircases scare you, and what you are scared of! I might blog about it, with your permission... :P
Great I was not afrad of staircases, but no am. What if my toes go numb next time I wake up and go down the stairs to drink a glass of waer? I couldfall, and reak my neck. I am soooo scared now!!!
ReplyDeleteJust kidding but this post was funny.
hahahaha, WEIRD... JKjkjkjkjk
ReplyDelete