Thursday, May 27, 2010

Concerto!!!

Me be happy!!! On June 10th, we are having our concert. I will be playing the clarinet on these pieces:
  • Distant thunder of the sacred forest
  • Creed
  • Green Onions
  • Sweet Child of Mine

I may have already told you guys about it, but oh well. I just wanted to say that I just started following a new blog called a random blog. Check it out, it rocks!!!

I have been very tired lately and sadly, I don't think that this post will be very long. I am starting to think that I will fall asleep at the computer soon...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... *blink blink* You get the point. I think that I am going to end my post here. SO please excuse this lame post. I will try posting better things next time. If you really want news, check out my other blog, into the wild!

I just posted yesterday... SO, ya!!!

bye!!!

3 comments: